The Belleview PTCO is the Belleview Elementary
PARENT TEACHER COMMUNITY Organization
Our mission is to provide financial and volunteer resources to enhance the learning environment for the entire student body at Belleview Elementary School and to serve as a collaborative and trusted partner in the Belleview community through ongoing communication and engagement.
What Do We Do.....
- The PTCO is responsible for raising funds that directly impact the entire student body
- The PTCO is responsible for providing volunteers to support the staff and successfully execute programs and events
- The PTCO is responsible for planning community events that increase engagement with all families in the community
- The PTCO is responsible for providing reliable communication that includes updates on fundraising, programs and events
Interested in learning more? Please contact your PTCO for more information!
2020-2021 Executive Board of Directors
- Co-President - Stephanie Geller
- Co-President - Renee Cohen
- VP Fundraising - Megan Wick
- VP Community Outreach - Joy Chung
- VP Community Programming - Lisa Piantanida
- Co-Treasurer - Shana Ash
- Co-Treasurer - Emily Rissmiller
- Treasurer Elect - Julie Holt
- Director of Communications - Kate Harrison
- Recording Secretary - Darlene Gordon
- Parliamentarian - Leanne Airy
- Principal - John Cramer