What does your PTCO fund?
Each year, the Belleview PTCO invests over $100,000 in items not included in the district budget to enhance the learning environment at our school.
See below for a snapshot of where your PTCO dollars went in 2019-2020:
- $62,000 provided Teacher Assistants to cover lunch and recess – keeping our kids safe while affording teachers time they need to plan and prepare lessons
- $14,807* furnished the Innovation Space with new adjustable whiteboard tables to enhance opportunities for student collaboration and creativity
- $9,028 funded Subscriptions – Scholastic News, National Geographic Kids, Flocabulary, IXL, Storyworks, and more!
- $8,880 upgraded Classroom Libraries with thousands of new books to meet new IRLA reading curriculum standards
- $6,940* purchased new technology equipment, including iPads and Chromebooks, for classroom use
- $6,840 acquired teaching supplies and learning tools (e.g., headphones, manipulatives for math games, etc.) through seasonal grant making and the Teacher Discretionary Fund
- $2,318 sponsored Community Events such as Classroom Parties, Spirit Night, and Field Day
*Purchased with funds raised during biannual auction held in 2018
- Wednesday, September 30
- Thursday, October 1
- Tuesday, October 6
- Wednesday, October 7
Your logo could be here. Contact us to be a sponsor today.